The circuit breaker is a device that automatically cuts off the current after the current exceeds the trip setting. The plastic case refers to the use of plastic insulators as the outer shell of the device to isolate conductors and grounded metal parts.
Functions of molded case circuit breakers:
1. Connect and cut off the normal circuit;
2. Turn on or off the specified current within the specified time (such as the overload capacity of the motor).
3. When the circuit fails, it can trip quickly;
4. It has the protection functions of undervoltage, phase loss and phase failure.
5. It can prevent leakage accidents caused by insulation damage;
6. It has the function of isolating voltage, and the products with high voltage level are also equipped with anti-lightning surge suppressor device.
7. Modular design is adopted, which is convenient for installation, use and maintenance.
Features of molded case circuit breakers:
1. Small size and light weight (generally only about 0.5kg);
2. Compact and reasonable structure;
3. The dynamic and static contacts of the contact system are arranged separately, and the movable contacts are in the form of double breakpoint structure;
4. Strong arc extinguishing ability (generally up to 100ka);
5. Long battery life (more than 100,000 opening and closing times) and not affected by places with severe pollution.
NSX series Moudle Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) is mainly applied to the power cirucit of AC 50Hz, rated insulation voltage 750V, Rated operated voltage up to 690V, and Rated current up to 630A. It has the protect function against the damage of overload, short-circuit and under-voltage. This product conforms to Standard of IEC60947-2.
|Frame Current (A)||100||160||250||400||630|
|Number of Poles||3||4||3||4||3||4||3||4||3||4|
|Ultimate Breaking Capacity (Icu, kA)||F||N||H||F||N||H||F||N||H||F||N||H||F||N||H|
|Rated Insulation Voltage||AC800V|
|Rated Working Voltage||AC690V|
|Rated Current, Thermal Tripping, TMD, A||63, 80, 100||80, 100, 125, 160||125, 160, 200, 250||-||-|
|Rated Current, Electronic Tripping, MIC, A||40, 100||40, 100, 160||100, 160, 250||250, 400||250, 400, 630|
|Auxiliary, Alert, Fault Accessories||OF/SD/SDE/SDX|
|Shunt & Under Voltage Coil||MX/MN|
Behind all these dream lives, the maintenance of electric energy is inseparable, which increases the...Date:2023/04/04
In the automatic control system, there is a very important component, which is the contactor. Its fu...Date:2023/02/28